Tuesday 12 January 2016

My Employee Retention Program is... - Fish Farming

The best employee affinity program or loyalty program could be "growing Fish in the farm and allow staff to consume it". (I myself is a vegan though)

Subbu is hell bent on protecting the fish folk.  Let the taste of succulent juicy fish bind his tongue and nostrils...

He, Paramu and Kandan are hell bent to protect them and nurture them.  That is the only reason I encourage growing fish in the farm.  It creates activity, it creates energy.  It keeps the men engaged in useful work.   I can imagine lot of farm activities around the fish tank every day, punctual.

Latest addition being metallic shine silver strips criss crossing the mud pond.  This is latest innovation by Subbu to wade off the angry birds.

So be it........





No comments:

Post a Comment