Friday 22 January 2016

Cow ? Yes Desi Cow. No No No Ho ! No. !

Recently my friend offered a Bull for a price (28000). That was on its way to an abattoir. It was a desi cow. I told him i will check with my family and come back.  This would solve all my problems of fertiliser. The farm is also in good shape to rear one cow. Only in night it will be locked and no one will be there.  This was a male and hence will be useful for cowdung and work.

That day evening hell broke loose at home..

*&^%%^%*&(*&^&^^%$^%)_()(&(*&(*&(*

Man, it is not easy to develop a farm. There could be genuine reasons that for what you want to do and where you want to spend. But reason doesnot hold good at home. It will be broken into pieces if ever there is a feeling that you are building assets.

Anyway I have to wait for some more days.... Just as I waited for the farm to develop to this extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment