Saturday 7 November 2015

I am missing the Farm once again

The Farm activity is going ON in full swing without me there.  I am missing the action. Anyway,

a) 100 Banana siblings have been re-located around the Wind Pump.  They were uprooted, kept for 2 days to dry and planted again evenly.  That means by next few months there will be lush green growth around the wind pump on both sides.

b) Subbu will go to a nursary to purchase some more trees. We have decided we will have;
1) Coconut trees - 10
2) Lemon trees - 5
3) Teak to replace gaps where casurina did not grow - 20
4) Any other fruit trees - Sapota few

Around 30 seeds of Country palm has also been sown.

As per latest information the pond is full with water and overflowing.

Meanwhile Subbu and Paramu had attempted to try their experiment on windpump to increase the sweep length. It is raining over there.  He called from wet phone to say that they had some issues - a wrong welding which needs correction.  A visit to nearby town to do proper welding got delayed due to power cut.  I am still wondering what device Paramu has made - after we discussed on my visit.

I have asked for photographs of the farm and the device. Subbu wanted to send me photo after making it success.  This is the problem with we Indians :-)

******


No comments:

Post a Comment