Monday 2 October 2017

A humble beginning - Cucumber Sale

Subbu mentioned that around 27KG of Cucumber was harvested and given to 2 Peddlers.  The old women who carry on head in a basket and sell in villages.  They have taken at Rs. 10/- per Kg and sold at Rs. 15/- per Kg I heard. This is nice. This is what I want. Responsible and sustainable pricing.

For a 300 KG investment, they must get atleast Rs. 150 profit for selling the whole day on foot. 
Vegetable seeds sprouted. Waiting re-planting
Meanwhile the aunty whom I was banking ON to sell at Nanguneri Village in one of the houses portico is travelling. I am unable to reach her during this crucial moment.

 Anyway I have to work on a backup plan. I have started exploring some others who are willing to work for me.  Subbu is read to deliver daily produce on two wheeler.

Meanwhile Banana is growing.





No comments:

Post a Comment