Saturday 31 October 2020

Windpump Repair

 There are several unrelated things. I will cover them at brief.

Recently I was upset about Subbu's lack of focus on the farm.  Till date he comes with some excuse for not attending to any given work on the farm.  He went on his personal trips to Coimbatore, then came and went to Trichendur, then he said some death in village, then couple of marriages, then attended his family farm and so on... days and months went by. I spoke to him rather sarcastically saying I will call 1st of every month.

The main issue was the windpump is under repair. He was not attending to small repairs which led to complete downtime. At this time electricity bill is coming exhorbitant. Had he fixed that sincerely I would have saved thousands of bugs.  Anyway automatically he now started paying attention to the farm.  We are exchanging notes on how to mend the windpump. 

The issue is when the windpump turns its direction, it unwinds the connecting rods. It could be on surface or 50 feet down below. Everytime it needs labor and time to pull everything out and fix it. THis has been happening for several times. Now the root cause is found. It is due to stupidity of Subbu and his friend that they had welded the rods tightly as against the factory design resulting in this mistake happening. Now I made a video of how to repair with a small model and sent him.

As of today he is on the right path. Had he sent photos earlier properly, I would have given right solution instantly last year itself. That would have saved more money.

Rest in visuals.


This is the part that needs to be repaired. The bearing that is welded in the middle is a mistake and needs to be removed.


Work in progress on the tower

Another view


This is the bore head right under the tower. The pipe and rod assembly being removed.



As of now, he has removed the bearing. Now this need to be assembled. Meanwhile 
on the borewell itself, the rods will be replaced with new rods. Total 80 feeet.






3 comments:

  1. READ ABOUT DR AZIBA NATURAL HERBAL PRODUCT FOR PENIS ENLARGEMENT.
    I want to share this wonderful testimony to the Good people all over the world on how I was able to Enlarge my Penis by Dr. Aziba. I was living a shameful life from my young age, just last month as I was browsing on the internet about Penis size and Enlargement Products, I saw a testimony of a Man called Tim James testifying of how he was able to get his penis Enlarged by Dr. Aziba and I decided to also Email Dr. Aziba for my small penis size and he quickly respond to me and gave me the normal instructions which i did and then he shipped the product to me here in the united state which i received in just 3 working days and today i am very happy because i started seeing positive changes in my penis size in just 7 days of use. Dr Aziba herbal product is the best recommended for you and to whom ever suffering from this shame or having any other diseases as well should Contact this great herbal doctor via his Email : Priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com and WhatsApp Him on +2348100368288

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to let all know that the size of your Penis really matters in your relationship or marriage. I got married to my wife about 1 month after we met on a photo studio, we lived happily for the first 3 months of our marriage until i and my wife started having quarrels at home because I couldn't satisfy her on bed with my little penis. Actually my penis was very small, it measured about 4.5 inch long on erection and i am 39 years old. My wife said it was forbidden by the women of this world. My wife started sleeping with other men outside. Sometimes I will return from work without finding my wife at home and whenever i call or ask her where she was, she will always snub at me and sometimes just tell me to go get a larger dick. All this continued for a long time and it hurt me so much that i was at the edge of breaking up on the marriage till when i read about a doctor called DR.Amadin. Online. I never thought i could smile and be in a happy marriage again if not for the help of DR.Amadin. I got the doctors Email: peacehelpmedicalcentre@hotmail.com on the internet and i emailed him, and he got back to me with some encouraging words, he got me some herbs cream which i use for just 8 days and i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, and without surgery. This went on for a little period of about 10 days and to my surprise my wife keeps screaming that she loves my big dick now. Now my wife no longer cheats on me, and my penis is now about 10.5 inches long on erection and of course very large round. And now my wife uses breasts, hips and bums enlargement. I and my wife are very happy for the help rendered to me by DR Amadin, and I want to say a big thanks to Doctor for the help. You can contact the Doctor now on his Email: peacehelpmedicalcentre@hotmail.com Am thankful to the doctor for helping me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello viewers I am glad to have met with the powerful herbal healer called
    Dr voodoo who use his herbs to cure my HIV disease I suffered from 15years,
    but now I am a happy woman and i am free from this sickness that has been
    problem to my living, after using Dr voodoo herbal medicine within 1week i
    was diagnose negative, I will recommend Dr voodoo to everyone reading this
    article because this herbal healer is capable to heal anything, the
    scientist said has no cure, Email him : voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or
    add Dr voodoo on whatsApp: +2348140120719


    Hello viewers I am glad to have met with the powerful herbal healer called
    Dr voodoo who use his herbs to cure my HIV disease I suffered from 15years,
    but now I am a happy woman and i am free from this sickness that has been
    problem to my living, after using Dr voodoo herbal medicine within 1week i
    was diagnose negative, I will recommend Dr voodoo to everyone reading this
    article because this herbal healer is capable to heal anything, the
    scientist said has no cure, Email him : voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or
    add Dr voodoo on whatsApp: +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete