Wednesday 18 February 2015

Harvesting ? all hell broke loose

"Honey we are going to do harvesting in the farm - sweet potato ". - me

"Which one? your frail thin roots.  so soon ?"   my wife was instant in jumping on me.
Me running..

"Ah ! how can you say that it is frail, you have not even heard me full.   The time has matured, we have no more water". - me

"I dont care, dont talk to me anymore about your farm. It is your farm. You harvest, you dont harvest. How is it going to affect me?.

You brought the land on YOUR name a few years back when I was busy with something else. You cheated me saying that you are travelling for doing one land registration but you did many.... blah ... blah......"

My son and daughter who are now grown up were watching both of us. Or rather they were busy watching TV.  It is a break for them.  This is a routine and they now know something about how NOT to react.  Atleast they know that this noise will end by 8.30 pm when we will have dinner togather.

**

No comments:

Post a Comment