Thursday 8 October 2015

The Phase I Change is success - More water now

The new pump after installation seems to be successful. Though the air stands still even now, from whatever small wind that was there, the pump seems to be working smooth and draws more water.  Now we are ready to go to next step.

The next step is to increase the travel length of the central transmission rod.  I guess this is done by increasing the length of eccentric that is rotating in this video. I consulted and given assignments to local guy Paramu and ABS company engineers, with different ideas  But I have different plans if they donot work.  Need to go back to basics.....


Meanwhile there were some visitors to the farm from Bangalore.   Deepak Reddy and his father along with uncle had driven all the way from Bangalore by road to see the windpump. They are in the process of finalising their purchase with ABS.

Here are photos that Deepak sent to me.  It is nice to see the farm from someone's lens.  Note how the sky looks.  Clean and Deep blue as if from space.  This is bad news for having no rains. But good news for me to implement my concentrated solar project.




No comments:

Post a Comment