Friday 21 July 2017

Several Stories that I missed

It has been quite some time that I had written about the farm.

Either preoccupation with my IT work, or did not find something not so significant to write about. There is severe drought  running in the place with no visibility for any rain clouds.  Had there been a single rain, I would have got rejuvenated to write more.

But now there had been quite a few milestones achieved in the past few weeks, that I myself did not realize.  I will write about the following one by one in coming days as independent articles as they are mutually exclusive subjects.

a) Finally electricity has arrived at the farm.
b) Pond manure for the Farm.
c) Repair of the Generator
d) Anger of the windmill
e) Failure to extract the lost foot valve from deep borewell.
f) Overall health of the Farm.


No comments:

Post a Comment