Thursday 27 July 2017

Town Bus to Nachankulam

I understand the local govt has started a new town bus service to Nachankulam village from Tirunelveli.  Nachankulam is the village near by Farm. It is a good news.  Subbu sent this photo. It was taken from in front of the Sastha temple. The other side is the farm (hidden from view)

I asked if we can bring consignment in that by paying extra wages. Just in case.Yes.

Generally who travels in it.  Subbu said mostly students are plying in the bus. That is a good news. More students will now start getting quality education by joining in Tirunelveli. I remember my college days when I used to travel to T. Kallikulam village in Bus No. 8.

I wonder what people travelling in this bus will think when they see my farm and the wind pump ?  It should be awesome. Children will register this in their mind and perhaps support renewable energy when they grow.

Perhaps the bus stop will be named after the windmill.  "kaathaadi". Who knows ?


No comments:

Post a Comment