Wednesday 1 August 2018

Windpower amplifier - Design Taking Shape

Pleased to see the skeleton structure
I was surprised today when I casually visited the workshop where I gave order to execute my design. I sent the diagram (posted in earlier post) through Whatsup and gave color printouts to these 2 workshop.

One workshop is supposed to make the frame  and the other is supposed to do lathe works. They are adjascent to each other.

The frame is already ready. The owner of the workshop was excited on seeing my interest, This different work than what he does every day. That could also be another reason.  He doesnot speak much, doesnot answer phone. Hangs around in the nearby tea stall.

While parting he requested if he can get any big order.

BIG ORDER.

yes it prompts me to actually and seriously design my verticle windpump for perhaps commercial use. I am also thinking of a business for long time away from what I am doing now (IT Job). Perhaps the seed is sown.

He has made it very strudier. I donot know how to courier this after finish
The rods and other things have to be fixed.



I just stood near to show how big it is.
I gave this kind of diagram. Note the amber frame. That is what is now almost ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment