Saturday 20 December 2014

I am still a beginner, but friends can't wait

Recently there has been an article published by www.agricultureinformation.com about our Farm. Last year, they contacted for an article. I avoided. But this year, they took more initiatives themselves and compiled a video. Took my permission and published.

So far I have not done anything great. I have not even done 10% of what i wanted to do.  I recall, some time last year, in the shout box i had promised friends that i will document everything I am doing. I am following that principle till date.

But perhaps this may be inspiration for many like me. Therefore I am happy to introduce you to the article.  It can be viewed on the main page of above site. There is also a simple youtube video.  The article will unfold if you click anywhere on the page.

www.agricultureinformation.com

****

No comments:

Post a Comment