Wednesday 24 December 2014

Sticks for Banana Support

Subbu had brought around 30 sticks (casurina) to give support to Bananas.  I am eager to see how tall the trees have grown and how big Banana fruits are developing.  It seems the weight of the bunch need some external support.

Today they will be put in place.  Each stick cost around Rs. 75/-. Total cost was around 2200/-

Only 12 Plants require such support.  So that is 24 sticks. Balance,  I wanted to be cut into half and used as pillars around the fish tank. I am always worried about the slippery edges around the muddy fish tank.  I wanted to secure with Vettiver. But my coimbatore friend is yet to supply the same.  Vincent P, a Vettiver exponent is feeling tired to travel to his farm. So I have to wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment