Wednesday 5 September 2018

Update on Windpump Amplifier

Today I went to the workshop. I have been rattling now and then, but for one or the other reasons the workshop owners were not available. They generally go out for field work. Or I go in lunch time. Or one of the key guy is missing etc... nothing was moving.

But today was different. All were in place. I spent quite a few hours there. I had purchased a handgloves, round file, a threaded rod of 10 feet, some bolts,  sand paper etc to polish some of the components myself.  I also sent these snaps to Subbu and my wife to impress them that I am serious at what I am doing.

Now around 70% of the work is over.

Rest in visuals.

The completed setup. 70% over



An innovation to allow the cross shaped bar to be removed from top. This is required
for Subbu to further work on this in case. As it is main moving component.
However worry about theft in future.

The moving bolt will further be welded with additional pieces to connect to windpump.

Front view. This will slide up and down.

The rod which is pieced the face plate has allowance to move back and forth to compensate.







No comments:

Post a Comment