Friday 13 June 2014

Subbu is half wind engineer now.

The mast has been secured by welding on all three legs. Subbu called morning after consulting a welder. He said the tower is precariously bending even if they lift one leg slightly with a jack. I wonder why they lifted. But anyway they decided to weld to the foundation bolt followed by other legs also. Afternoon he called to say he is happy on the job done, me in the train.

I wanted to also put three stay wires to secure the tower. We will do that tomorrow. The wind is very high. Engineers now have to check all the bolts once again.

Then the transmission to bore well to start. Perhaps we must be able to pump water tomm evening.

The climate, hospitality and food has made our mumbai guests forget going back. I understand they are so much enjoying the place, work is going slow. ! Tomorrow I will join them.

No comments:

Post a Comment