Thursday 18 February 2016

seating Arrangement in Farm

Currently I have no place to seat the guests.  There are no chairs, benches or even a reclining place. All I have is a Kutir (Shade) with sand spread on floor. People can squat down.  It is ok but not ok for elders when they visit.

I was always thinking what to do.  Wheather to purchase and send some wrought iron garden benches. But that is a project by itself and I have no time for that.

Casually when I checked FTII college in Pune, I chanced on the below design near their canteen. Brilliant idea.  With bricks and granite slabs one can construct this.  Very permanent, elegant etc...

I took photo of this and send to Subbu and Paramu. They took print out and hopefully today they will start the work.

I would want two sets of them to be made. Each with 6 seaters.

 Paramu calculates it will require 800 bricks, cement, slabs etc.  Brick costs 6/- each and slab (Kadappa Stone) costs 70 sqft.  I asked to do in cheapest manner possible with locking tiles on flooring.



No comments:

Post a Comment