Wednesday 17 February 2016

Subbu and Fish Phobia

Subbu is possessed of Fish.

While casually talking he was mentioning he wants to go and sleep in the farm tonight.  And tomorrow and Day after and continuously for next 1 month. !.  I was surprised and asked why ?

He said "Sir, someone will steal the fish in the night. You see the fish has grown to 3 fingers width."

"Who will steal the fish ?"

"Sir there are people who come in the night to take mud from around the farm. Recently due to rains, there is lot of mud that has got accumulated here and there. Those people will steal the fish."

But our farm is compounded.  Put a board "Crocodile here !' or "caution Snakes".  He laughed but ignored this. He said he has the responsibility to protect the fish till we sell them in a month.

I said "Damn it. Let it go.  ".
"But how sir, I cannot let it go "

"Tell me how did they ever know we have fish in the pond ?"

"Sir we have tied silver ribbons to ward off the birds know.  They are glittering in the Sun Shine.  People who are passing by are asking what is happening. Then they come to know "  So thiefs are known guys only.

My God.  How to solve this problem.  ?  Suddenly the idea came to my mind.

"Subbu, eat those fishes and distribute to your friends.  I want no money from Fish.  It is all yours"
"No sir, I want to sell and give that money atleast to you. There is no income for the farm"

"Tonight I am going to call Paramu for company. If he doesnot come I will sleep alone. "  Few days I must show there is movement in the farm in the night to ward off evil people.

I donot think the situation is that bad..  This is only because of intensive love Subbu has towards his Fish. he is so obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment